Please take a look below at the OFFICIAL RULES for the Homeownership 2.0 Lender Credit Door Prize.
While you’re here, scroll down a little further to get to know me a little, and consider reaching out with any questions you may have in this ever-changing mortgage industry.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Limit one entry per person. Void where prohibited.
1. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Summit Mortgage Corporation, 9600 54th Ave. N, Suite 100, MN 55442.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 6:00pm Central Standard Time (“CST”) on February 13, 2024 and ends at 7:30pm CST on February 13, 2024 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: You have not yet won. To enter the Sweepstakes you must be (i) at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, and (ii) an attendee at the Homeownership 2.0 seminar. Eligibility will be determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator in its/their sole discretion.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, fill out an entry form available from Summit Mortgage Corporation at the Homeownership 2.0 seminar. Upon completion and submission of the entry form, you automatically will be entered with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
5. DRAWING AND WINNER NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from all eligible entries received to select the potential Prize Winner on or about 7:30pm CST (shortly after the end of the Homeownership 2.0 seminar) on February 13, 2024. Potential Winner must be present to win. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries. If a Potential Winner is not present at time of drawing, such Potential Winner and entry will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received.
VERIFICATION OF WINNER: The Potential Winners may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age. In the event of non-compliance by a Potential Winner, such Potential Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Winner shall be terminated. An alternative Potential Winner may be chosen through a random drawing from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries received in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize of: $500 lender credit to be applied at closing for a loan originated and closed by Sarah Zahler with Summit Mortgage Corporation. Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize is $500. Sponsor is not responsible for any delays or cancellations outside Sponsor’s control of the Grand Prize.
7. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS/RESTRICTIONS: To redeem the Grand Prize, the Winner must apply for and close a loan with Sarah Zahler at Summit Mortgage Corporation; the application must be made by 12/31/2024 and include a subject property address. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or Potential Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Grand Prize. Grand Prize cannot be combined with any other offer from Summit Mortgage Corporation. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for any Prize is allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to substitute a Grand Prize or General Prize or prize component with a prize of equal or greater value if a prize component cannot be awarded as described for any reason.
8. NMLS Disclosures: Summit Mortgage Corporation NMLS #1041; Sarah Zahler NMLS #1122767; Equal Housing Opportunity.
A pre-approval from Summit Mortgage is a great strategy to get your offer to the top of the list. Our company is respected and recognized by real estate agents working hard to get their clients to closing.
Meet Sarah Zahler, Loan Officer
I have a genuine love for mortgage financing. It allows me the opportunity to help people turn their dream of home ownership into a reality. Home means so much to so many and I am invested in giving my clients a place to build memories, and future wealth. I will help navigate the home buying or refinancing process without any surprises. Even after closing, I am still that friend that can help answer any questions. Whether it is a first home, second home, vacation home, or investment property I am here to make the mortgage process as streamlined and stress free as possible.
Outside of mortgage financing, I enjoy time with my family outdoors exploring. You can usually find us out on the water in the summer or flying down a snowy hill in the winter.
© Copyright 2024 – Summit Mortgage Corporation, NMLS# 1041
9600 54th Ave N, Plymouth, MN 55442
In New York: Achieve Home Mortgage in lieu of true name Summit Mortgage Corporation. This site is not authorized by the New York State Department of Financial Services. No mortgage solicitation activity or loan applications for properties located in the State of New York can be facilitated through this site.