Please take a look below at the OFFICIAL RULES for the Super Bowl Square Board Giveaway.
While you’re here, scroll down a little further to get to know me a little, and consider reaching out with any questions you may have in this ever-changing mortgage industry.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY.
A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Limit one entry per person. Void where prohibited.
1. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Summit Mortgage Corporation, 9600 54th Ave. N, Suite 100, MN 55442.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Giveaway begins at 9:00am Central Time on January 8, 2023, and ends at 11:59pm Central Time on February 5, 2023 (“Giveaway Period”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: You have not yet won. To enter the Giveaway you must be (i) a legal resident of Michigan and (ii) at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Eligibility will be determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator in its/their sole discretion.
5. LIMITED NUMBER OF ENTRANTS: The Giveaway is limited to 100 Superbowl Square entries on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. WINNER DETERMINATION AND NOTIFICATION: During or after the 2024 Superbowl event (February 11, 2024), winners will be determined in the following manner: After each quarter, Sponsor will matching the last number in each terms’ score with the digits on the Superbowl Square grid. For each quarter, the entrant who claimed the matching grid wins one (1) of the Grand Prizes. Odds of winning one of the Grand Prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries. In the event that there is no matching entrant for a given quarter, or in the event that the matching entrant is otherwise disqualified from winning, a new winning entrant will be chosen randomly from the remaining eligible entries received for that quarter.
VERIFICATION OF WINNER: The Potential Winners may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence. In the event of non-compliance by a Potential Winner, such Potential Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Winner shall be terminated. An alternative Potential Winner may be chosen through a random drawing from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries received in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. PRIZE: Four (4) Grand Prizes of: one (1) gift card a restaurant local to Michigan. Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize is $25.00. Sponsor is not responsible for any delays or cancellations outside Sponsor’s control of the Grand Prize.
8. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS/RESTRICTIONS: Transfer of tickets to Winner shall take place at time of drawing. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or Potential Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Grand Prize or General Prize. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for any Prize is allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to substitute a Grand Prize or General Prize or prize component with a prize of equal or greater value if a prize component cannot be awarded as described for any reason. In the event that a Potential Winner chooses not to accept his/her prize, or cannot be notified, an alternate Potential Winner will be randomly selected from all of the remaining eligible Entries if time permits, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
A pre-approval from Summit Mortgage is a great strategy to get your offer to the top of the list. Our company is respected and recognized by real estate agents working hard to get their clients to closing.
Meet Jim Paradise, Branch Manager
Livingston County resident since 1985 with 20+ years in the mortgage industry with a total of 40 years in the financial lending industry. I have helped first time home buyers, Veterans, professional athletes, local business owners and more obtain mortgages for their homes.
I have been the head bowling coach for the Pinckney High School team since 2007 and have helped numerous Livingston County students who have graduated and started their lives after school get into their first home.
© Copyright 2024 – Summit Mortgage Corporation, NMLS# 1041
9600 54th Ave N, Plymouth, MN 55442
In New York: Achieve Home Mortgage in lieu of true name Summit Mortgage Corporation. This site is not authorized by the New York State Department of Financial Services. No mortgage solicitation activity or loan applications for properties located in the State of New York can be facilitated through this site.