Helping you exceed expectations
We know homebuyers come to loan officers full of excitement, but some aren’t fully prepared for what lies ahead on their mortgage journey.
They may be stepping into unfamiliar territory when buying a first home, refinancing, or starting a large renovation project.
When you work with Summit Mortgage, you’ll be able to rely on our in-house teams, resources, and tools to get the job done and exceed expectations.
Regional Manager Pat Barney on the benefits of working with Summit Mortgage.
Resources and tools
The mortgage industry is evolving faster than ever.
Summit Mortgage offers you the latest digital tools and resources to empower your client relationships and grow your business.
It always comes down to the numbers. Luckily, at Summit Mortgage you’ll always have access to a variety of investors who provide the most competitive pricing available while meeting your client’s requirements.
Additional pricing support:
- Real-time, online, and fully integrated with LOS.
- Branch managers set their own margins as per TRID.
- Explanation of ineligible findings.
- Locks available as late as 11:59 p.m. for hedge products.
- Extended locks up to six months.
- Highly experienced lock desk with scenario support.
We sell directly to agencies and work with multiple investors to provide you a variety of products, including local and state niche programs, that you can offer your clients. Our strong financial standing and reputation with investors mean you’ll have access to the most competitive pricing on a daily basis. We can match large lenders in your market on price but they can’t beat us on service or diversity of products.
- Traditional Conforming
- FNMA 97% LTV
- FNMA Direct Seller/Servicer
- FHA Options
- VA Expertise
- USDA Rural Development
- $203K Renovation Loans
- FNMA Homestyle Renovation
- New Construction Financing
- Reverse Mortgages
- State and Regional Products
- Additional Niche Products
Whether it’s the end of an exciting journey for a new homebuyer or the final step of an investment opportunity, closing day is what your clients look forward to the most. It’s the day when they finally take ownership of their house and begin planning for whatever comes next.
The Summit Mortgage closing team will help you close on time, every time so you can continue to provide clients with an exceptional experience.
Even when you do everything right, life still happens. That’s when working for Summit Mortgage makes all the difference. Need to get the CD and closing instructions prepared early? No problem. Have an early morning closing? We’ll send the wire the night before. Last-minute issue and your closer is out? Our closing team is cross-trained to close products in multiple states.
Every underwriting department has processes and guidelines they follow to determine whether or not a loan can be approved. But that doesn’t mean working with them should feel like an endless game of hide and seek. The Summit Mortgage underwriting team is always just a phone call away.
Our underwriters are committed to providing consistent communication and making personal connections with originators and processors, which prevents minor challenges from becoming major issues.
Staying in touch with your current clients while trying to connect with new prospects can feel like a juggling act. Our marketing team will help you send the right message at the right time with full-service support and industry expertise.
Our marketing system is fully integrated with our Byte LOS, including same-day data updates, which allows you to manage communications without having to leave your LOS.
- Completely customized email and printed mail campaigns.
- Automatic data upload from LOS.
- Event-triggered communications and campaigns.
- Automated communications for birthdays, newsletters, and market updates.
- Data segmentation for marketing campaigns.
Customized marketing collateral
Use our marketing wizard platform to search and select approved marketing collateral that you can personalize with your photo and contact information in less than a minute.
- Open house flyers with pricing pulled from our LOS.
- Co-branded flyers, mailers, brochures, and postcards.
- Direct mail collateral.
Loan automated notification system (LANS)
Set up automated emails triggered by loan status changes to keep all parties on your loan transactions informed with:
- Current loan status – what it means for the borrower and what to expect next.
- Homebuyer tips written to engage your clients at every stage of the buying process.
- Badges awarded at key points that add a little fun to what can be a stressful period.
- Loan officer’s photo and contact information.
The Ascent App
Additional Marketing Resources
- Company-paid access to Experience.com – the industry’s #1 tool for driving automated customer feedback
Wire requests, fee collection, and expense reimbursements are all important for the day-to-day operations of your branch but the more time you spend pushing paper, the less time you’ll have to grow your business and develop client relationships.
Whether you’re managing the finances of a large branch or just looking to take care of your individual expenses and reimbursements, our streamlined accounting processes will help you get out of the office and back into the field.
Technology continues to evolve at a blistering pace and, like everyone else in the world, mortgage companies need to keep up if they want to stay competitive and provide clients with the best experience possible. There’s a fine line between using the latest technology and disrupting daily operations in an industry that waits for no one.
Our IT department knows how to walk that line, applying their knowledge of the mortgage industry and leveraging modern technology to improve current practices without causing delays or distractions for originators.
Additional support - In-House Legal Support
We know. You want to be out there selling, building relationships, and bringing in new business. We do too. But for you to be the best at what you do, you need to stay up-to-date on the latest changes in regulations, products, and guidelines. Don’t worry, you’re not in this alone.
Whether you’re looking for the latest guidelines on a niche product, curious about operational changes, or trying to leverage Summit Mortgage’s technology to be more efficient, our dedicated training staff has your back.
Operations and scenario expertise
You’ll have direct access to the knowledge and experience of our operations team to help with anything from challenging loan scenarios to problem resolution for loans in progress.
In-house legal counsel
You can always rely on our dedicated legal team to provide support, advice, and information related to:
- Current state and federal regulations.
- Complicated legal questions.
- Complex loan or borrower issue resolution.
- Review, negotiate, and monitor vendor contracts.
Dedicated licensing and continuing education support
Lean on the Summit Mortgage operations team to answer your licensing questions and concerns, and provide you with ongoing education opportunities related to:
- Changeover assistance for new branches and loan officers.
- Streamlining the hiring process.
- Support for NMLS renewal.
- Guidance for prospective branches regarding licensing challenges.
Our technology ecosystem simplifies and streamlines the loan origination process to help loans close on time.
By working with originators and involving them in the early stages of new technology projects, our IT department is using innovative software and integrated apps to positively impact business and increase client satisfaction.
Our technology ecosystem:
- Loan Origination System (LOS), our fully integrated system from lead to close.
- Remote access, paperless document eSign system.
- Secure document request and upload systems.
- Loan Automated Notification System.
- Loan Origination System (LOS) integration with our marketing automation system.
- Complimentary loan officer website with LOS-integrated online applications.
- Developer-level, in-house support staff.
- Company-paid access to MBS Highway.
- Company-paid access to Experience.com, our industry’s #1 tool for driving automated customer feedback.
We work with investors to provide loan officers with competitive pricing that meets even the most challenging borrower requirements.
- Real-time, online pricing that’s fully integrated into our enterprise-level Loan Origination System (LOS).
- Explanation of ineligible findings to quickly identify issues.
- Locks available as late as 11:59 pm with hedge products.
- Extended locks up to six months.
- Highly experienced lock desk with scenario support.
Our real-time accounting software streamlines the accounting process to help loan officers spend less time in the office and more time in the field building relationships with homebuyers.
- Real-time reports for commission calculations, branch finances, and more.
- eCheck deposits for appraisals.
- Trackable, trust accounting from our Loan Origination System (LOS) with commission reports emailed semi-monthly.
- Access to pay stubs, deductions, and more through our Ascent App.
- Real-time Loan Origination System (LOS) notifications for wire requests.
Request a demo
Fill out the form below to request a demo of our pricing engine or accounting software.
Ready to join the team?
Submit your contact information and we’ll be in touch to discuss possible opportunities.